About Me

My photo
I have been married to Dennis for 36 years and we have four great kids...or perhaps I should say our four children are young adults. Both of our sons have music degrees and one is a teacher. The other son has a government job. My daughters have science degrees. One is in nursing and my youngest daughter is a Physical Education teacher. My family is my greatest joy in life and although they have their seperate lives, we often gather together and either celebrate a special occassion or just enjoy each other's company. Both Dennis and I are teachers and even though Dennis is retired, he still is and always will be a teacher at heart. Professionally, both Dennis and I agree one of the most rewarding pleasures is seeing our students grow both academically and as a person.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Assistive Technology Tools-ClickerPro

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clicker5 is a reading and writing tool which is compatible with Macs and PCs. One function I utilized with my students is the program allows the student to type the text or the student can choose words, phrases or pictures to tell their story. Text is highlighted as the program reads the written words. This allows the student to hear any errors typed in their text.

    ReplyDelete